modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Tuesday, February 14, 2006 @ 6:06 pm

Dear Blogger,

I despise this day the way I despise my relatives from my father's side. It is a day when pretentious "love" rules. It is a day when prices for relatively insignificant objects of affection soars like there's no tomorrow. It is a day when gift-shop owners breathe a sigh of relief because today is the only day in the year when they can actually sell their products to love-sick guys. It sickens me.

I really didn't want to be out in the streets, but it is a working day still. What am I talking about? Everyday is a working day for me! Thank goodness that I don't have to be in town today. I'd probably drown in all that show of fake love and affection by those silly boys and girls. All that money wasted on dying flowers and diabetic-inducing chocolates. If they want to show real love, buy diamonds. If the "love" didn't work out, you can always sell away those diamonds.

It's already mid-term and I didn't even realise it. The school's administration is heckling me about my outstanding school fees. What is it with all these people? Always heckling me left, right, top and bottom. Don't they know that I am up to my forehead with problems already? Granted that some of them don't, but who wants to be in debt anyway? If I could afford it, I'd settle it all once and for all!

I am not joking about dropping out. I've no more motivation to continue. I've forgotten the initial motivation. I'm not getting any support from anyone. I'm getting shit even! So tell me why I should wake up, put on a fake smile, and go to school? I'm failing my modules anyway. Let in be known that I am a failure!

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS