modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Monday, January 16, 2006 @ 8:31 am

Dear Blogger,

It's a fresh new day of a fresh new week. I came early to school only to find out that the class was cancelled. So here I am at Cafe Galilee, overlooking a great view of the city and sipping fresh brew coffee. After my hectic schedule last week, this feels like heaven.

I miss quiet, peaceful mornings like this. Although I wished I was still in bed, the coffee and the warm sun makes up for it nicely. I'm not even lighting up a ciggie! That's just wonderful isn't it? Do you know what could top this? A nice, loving morning kiss from the man I love. Oh well! I can only dream about that.

As I was walking along the shop boulevard to school, I couldn't help but notice how big and perky my butt was. When I look at the female butts walking in front of me, they look big but flat. Mine's perky! Must be all that stairmasters I've been doing at the gym. Fancy that! Me having butts as big as J Lo!

A few days ago, there was a medical report by the local Obstetrician and Gynaecology Society (OGS). It advised women to have their first child before 30. I wondered if it included women who conceived their first child before 30 and had it aborted.

I think the whole God-damned world knows how much I wanted children. Perhaps, instead of advising us women to want to have kids, all these doctors, social workers and government should educate the men instead. In fact, I think there should be a law against irresponsible men who fathered a child!

Why should only the women attend counselling for an abortion procedure? It should be made compulsory for both father and mother to attend counselling. Both parents should be informed of the consequences of unwanted pregnancy as well as parenting. I'm telling you! The more I realised how men have it easy for them, the more I want them castrated.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS