modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Wednesday, July 02, 2003 @ 9:08 am

Dear Blogger,

I didn't cry last night. I guess I was too tired to do so. It was a long day afterall. Plus, I bought a new pair of shoes. That usually helps. I always say, when you're down, there's nothing to perk you up like retail therapy.

I've got to be careful though. I'm spending way too much already. It's not like I don't have a budget planned. I do! But I just don't have the mental discipline to stick to it. Damn it! What happened to my discipline. I used to be so disciplined.

It's just like my diet. I used to weigh a comfortable 130 pounds. Of course, at that time, 2 hours of PE every week did help a lot. Now, I'm stuck at a miserable 140 pounds. Don't get me wrong. I'm quite comfortable with my body as it is, but it could be better.

It's already Wednesday. Boy! How time flies. If I just take one day at a time, I know I'll accomplish a lot of things. I just need a bit of mental discipline. That's it. I can do this. I know I can. I just have to put my mind to it.

And I know I can pass that bloody driving test this time. Yes I can! I can bloody drive already. I am just not legally allowed to. Hell!!! There are worse drivers out there so why are they allowed to drive??? Was my failure a punishment for my uncontrollable lust??? Well, it sure seemed like it. In the past, I had sex a week before the test. And I failed all those tests. This time, I'm not going to do anything remotely sexual. Anyway, I can't. I can't lose to Rocky. Not till 8th August.

It's my sister's birthday today. Sadly, I don't have any presents for her. Her birthday celebrations will just have to be postponed to this weekend. My schedule today doesn't allow it.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS