modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Thursday, June 26, 2003 @ 10:07 pm

Dear Blogger,

What a start to the holidays. Both of us never bothered to check our tickets beforehand. So, stupid me, we missed our bus by 2 bloody and 1/2 hours!!!

Now we are taking the economic class instead of the superior class. We paid for superior class fare. I'm just so disappointed in myself. I've never missed an appointment. This is a sign for sure. A sign of something bad.

Rocky, being a clown that he is, made the situation worse by laughing at us. At me really. I hate that. It just made me feel more disappointed and insecure in myself. Of course, he didn't realise that.

We board the bus at 12pm. We reached KL at 6pm but there was a traffic jam. So we only alighted at the bus terminal at about 6:30pm. It was a boring road trip. Nothing much to see or do. So much land but not much development.

We took an LRT to Dang Wangi. That's the nearest station to Concorde Hotel. The sight of the building just brought back memories of me and Din. We stayed there when we spent our anniversary in KL. At the time, we booked the superior executive suite. This time round, my friend booked just the standard suite.

Gosh! I miss him already. I wonder what he's doing now. I know he's still working. He sent me a virtual kiss but I so longed for a bring-me-to-my-knees kind of kiss. He owes me that after that premature ejaculation fiasco.

But I can't do that after 40 days and 40 nights are up. Starting on Monday, Rocky and I will be fasting for 40 days and 40 nights. Not fasting against food but fasting against lust! Inspired by that Josh Hartnett comedy of the same title. The loser of this challenge will treat the winner a steamboat dine-in. I will win for sure. Definitely.

The rules of the game are simple. No kissing, no hugging, no fondling and definitely no sex. Easy right?

Right now, I'm at a Bukit Bintang cyber cafe. It's pretty quiet here. Many tourists. The place is a little cheesy though. Not much decor but the service is good. Typical Malaysians. My girlfriend is beside me chatting. Typical!

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS