modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Wednesday, June 11, 2003 @ 11:33 am

Dear Blogger,

This is going to be a long, depressing day. Right after my dad's outburst, I had to sit through my boss' appraisal of me for one and half hours.

I have to admit I didn't do well at all the whole of last financial year. What with boyfriend problems, family problems, financial problems, personal expectation problems.

My mind was just not focused! It's not rare that I cry for no reason in front of my pc at work. It was even documented here.

I just have to get my act back together again. I've been too complacent and distracted for far too long.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS