modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Sunday, June 29, 2003 @ 8:30 pm

Dear Blogger,

Some men are simply obnoxious. They think that just because they have dicks the size of peanuts, women, wait no, GIRLS, want a piece of them.

When a woman asks a guy out for a movie, does that mean that she is trying to seduce him? How about when a woman shows the slightest interest in his online conversation? Is that seduction?

Oh please! Don't make me throw up. I've said this a thousand times. I may be a flirt but I'm not a casual sex person. Unlike SOME people.

SOME people have nothing better to do. They must lead a really boring life. These people are in techie's terms, bugs, which needs to be wiped out from the face of the earth.

What is their problem? Jealousy perhaps? How the fuck would I know what these people have against me? I'm up to my bloody neck with my own problems.

Let's set the record straight ok. I have no desire, even in my moments of desperation, to fuck anyone in KS. Never have I felt any emotional attraction with any of those people in there. Physical attraction yes but its only human to feel that.

I have my body, mind and soul set on Din. Some people may say its stupid to be faithful to a guy but I'm don't fuck around. As some people might say, you can't have rice every day. Well, I like my rice just the way it is.

I believe in retribution. I believe in divine intervention. I believe in myself. I believe that those who has wronged me will get what they deserved twice over. Not from me of course. God works in mysterious ways.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS