modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Thursday, June 12, 2003 @ 1:49 pm

Dear Blogger,

My dad has lost his job. The taxi company took his taxi away. He's really upset about it. I kind of feel pity for him. I want to help him but there's not much that I can do.

He wants to go into business but let's face it, now is not the time to embark on the unknown. We don't need anymore unstability in our lives right now.

Anyone who's reading this who knows or have a stall for rent at a reasonable price, do contact me. Anyone who feels generous today and wants to help me, you can donate in the Help Moddie fund. Just drop me a mail.

Poor Daddy...

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS