modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Wednesday, June 25, 2003 @ 9:19 am

Dear Blogger,

Maybe I was over-reacting yesterday. He didn't do it on purpose I'm sure. I don't have a dick so I don't know how that thing functions. I know of some guys who just "let go" while on 1st base.

He was really into it yesterday so it wasn't too bad. He just wanted to extend the tension that's all. Poor guy.

Besides the premature ejaculation, I just wished he would stop smoking. Do you know how awful it is to kiss a guy who smokes??? I came in smelling like Issey Miyake. I came out smelling of Marlboro Light. It's not even Menthol Light. Urgh!

Even if he can't quit, at least be considerate. If he knows he's going to stuff his tongue down my throat, don't smoke prior to that. 24 hours at least!

The bloody cheque still hasn't arrived and my bonus won't be deposited till the end of the month. Looks like I've to cut down on shopping in my weekend itinerary. What the hell is taking the bank so long??? They take our money in less than 10 minutes but they take ages to return the money to us. I hate bankers!

My insurance premium is overdue. I had given the money to the household thinking that the damn cheque will arrive on time. Shit! What the hell am I going to do? I hate overdue payments.

Alright! I'm not going to think too much about it. I shouldn't be afraid of money. I should let it go. That's what the "Being Happy" book said anyway. I'm just going to enjoy my holidays. Yeah! Have a good time. Hook up with a guy (joke!). Shopping! Kaacchhiiiiiingggg!!!

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS