modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Tuesday, June 24, 2003 @ 4:07 pm

Dear Blogger,

Last shag, 21 days. Nope. Last shag, 1 hour ago. Actually I wouldn't call it a shag. He left me hanging. The bastard!

3 weeks of celibacy and this is what I get. He didn't even give me an oral. He wanted to extend the foreplay but he bloody came. He CAME!!! What the fuck?!

I was totally dumbstruck. Where the fuck is my orgasm?! I didn't even have a chance to sweat.

Gosh!!! Looks like I've to tolerate another 3 bloody weeks of sexual deprivation. Damn! Damn! Damn!

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS