modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Sunday, June 15, 2003 @ 2:01 pm

Dear Blogger,

It's a bloody boring Sunday. What do people do on Sundays anyway? I'm not referring to people who have a cushy jobs, who earns tons of money, who have a nice-looking spouse and who are parents of too-good-to-be true kids. I mean what do people like me, single and available but pathetic to the bones, do on Sundays?

If only I have a car, then I could drive around Singapore. Or if only I have unlimited wealth in my bank account, then I could go shopping or something.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS