modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Sunday, June 22, 2003 @ 12:26 am

Dear Blogger,

It was a bloody hot Saturday. The sun was really piercing at my skin. I swear that this must be the hottest June as far as I can remember. What happened to the rain??? I don't like to go out on a hot weather like this. It makes my skin sticky and my body smells. I don't have body odour though. Not that I know of anyway.

I went to work as usual. Yeah right. Who works on a Saturday anyway? I had all these good intentions of clearing up my work, but I ended up chatting and surfing for fonts. I planned to update my flash intro you see. Haven't found the right font though. How do I know if I've found it? Well, my body will tell me.

I met my sister at the library. Saturdays seem to be a library day for us. Now now. I'm not a geek. I just like to read that's all. Reading is good for you by the way. I can't afford to buy new books all the time and besides, today is Harry Porter day. The major bookstores are crowded with Kiasu people. Thank goodness NLB isn't like those institution libraries where the only reason people go there is to enjoy the air-con and sleep.

I felt like eating sushi today but believe or not, there isn't one sushi restaurant in Tampines at all. I thought I remembered one but it made way for an Indonesian restaurant. I didn't want to go to Eastpoint because the price there is a little ridiculous. And I didn't want to go to the airport. Not with my sister anyway. So we ended up eating Chinese Muslim food at nearby telepark.

I could have sworn I saw Emelia's relative. I'm not too sure. Big lips. Big butt. Boring little face that's permanently scowling. Well, she did look like her. That's how Emelia will look like in say, 5 years time?

Anyway, it was a boring Saturday. I didn't have any plans. I'm not meeting the guys. I didn't feel like it. It's just me and my sister today. That's cool. I needed a little rest anyway. And so is my ATM card.

The fact that Din and I wanted to meet each other tonight didn't bother me at all. I knew he wasn't coming. He's still stuck at HQ. I'm getting used to his empty promises. He's a man after all. Men and promises don't go well together.

In fact, I'm getting used to his absence. We just don't go out together anymore. It sounds like marriage doesn't it? Hehe. But hey, at least the sex is still good. Would have given him a blowjob if he turned up though. I still can't figure out the fascination with blowjobs. Obviously, it's not one of my favourite things to do. I'm not a mouth person.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS