modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Wednesday, June 18, 2003 @ 9:13 am

Dear Blogger,

I'm worried about him. He hasn't contacted me in days. At first I thought he was just plain ignoring me but then I've a feeling he's not. Then I thought his battery was flat. I called and there was ringing. I know he's on security coverage for 2 weeks, but that doesn't mean you can't contact anyone outside the police force right? I hope he's alright.

I'm not even going to let my mind tell me that he's in an accident. OH GOD! I hope he's not in an accident. He's accident prone you know. He didn't tell me the last time he was in a bike accident. What the hell am I thinking?! STOP IT!!! He's fine! I know he is.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS