modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Tuesday, June 10, 2003 @ 7:32 pm

Dear Blogger,

I'm being harrassed. He's a real psycho. He's been bugging me for a few weeks now but lately he's really getting on my nerves. He's been impersonating me in the chatroom and asking guys to call me!!! He only has my office contact number and how do I know that? Because he works in the hospital! The bastard!

What the fuck is his problem?! I refused to chat with him because first of all, he was using a lewd nick and secondly, with a nick like that, obviously he wasn't interested in a clean chat. Since then, he's turned psycho on me.

I told Din about it, minus the chatting part. He doesn't like the fact that I'm chatting online. I told him I won't do it anymore. I told some of the chatroom's operators about him. Yet, no one can do anything about it except me. And all I have to do is to inform the management that I'm being harrassed. That would be easy IF online chatting at work wasn't in the picture. I chose to ignore him for now. He can impersonate me all he wants but the real me is here in this website.

I curse him with SARS! Hmmm... nahhhhh... I curse him that he will walk into a lamp-post and fall into a coma. How about this? I curse him that he banged his nuts on some sharp object and his whole reproductive organ malfunction after that. Cruel eh? But sweet justice.

I seem to be a magnet for psychos and bitches aren't I? I am just like Cameron Diaz in There's Something About Mary but in my case, its There's Something About Mariam! *LOL*

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS