modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Friday, June 13, 2003 @ 12:37 pm

Dear Blogger,

I received another phone call from another male chatter, Dave. He's a friend of "Joe" and according to him, he knows "Joe" for a few years now. Hmmm...

I told Dave that "Joe" has been harrassing me for weeks now. Kindly inform "Joe" that if he does not stop what he's doing, I will file an official complaint against him. I'm sure Dave did not want to be implicated as well.

I hope that cuts the message across to all you future harrassers out there. Don't mess with me. I'll be nice when you're nice to me.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS