modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Monday, June 23, 2003 @ 9:10 pm

Dear Blogger,

He's watching me. Not Din but God. He's making sure that I don't do anything stupid.

How would you explain the "cancelled appointments" I've had to endure for the past few weeks?

First Din had to go on security coverage for 2 bloody weeks. Then, whenever he had what looked like his rightful chance to come home, he got detained.

Now this! I was so fed up with Din's lack of commitment in me that I was willing to make out with almost anyone.

I thought I had a date tonight but he too had a last minute "something to do".

What??? Suddenly no one wants to fuck me?! When I am in no fucking mood to lock lips with anyone men from God knows where begged me to go out with them.

Where are your friends when you need them? I am totally bored, fed up and sexually frustrated. But who cares right? Hey, I'm Miss Invinsible! See me strip!

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS