modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Sunday, June 01, 2003 @ 3:17 pm

Dear Blogger,

Gosh! What a weekend! I was out till early in the morning. Something bad could have happened to me on Friday night. Early Saturday morning actually. Thank God, I was thinking with my head instead of my body!

It must be the hot weather. People are getting hornier than ever. They are shedding their clothes to feel cooler. Their hormones are on overdrive because of the many sights of bare skin. It's just crazy!

I met up with my friends on Friday night. I didn't know what I was thinking but I was damn dressed to kill. Yeah! Dressed to kill myself really. I was wearing a knee-length skirt which sillouette my ample curves. The guys sure liked that. Hehe.

We went to play pool after that. I'm not an expert at it but it was fun. Damn it! I was strutting around and flirting like a sex kitten. What the hell was wrong with me?!

A friend of mine, whom I've been flirting shamelessly, drove me home. But not before he made a detour to some deserted car park. I didn't think he was serious about it. Suddenly, my alarms just went off! I told him no of course. It didn't feel right because he's MARRIED!!! Not that it has ever stopped me before but it just didn't feel right at that moment.

He must have felt like shit because I've scorned him. And you know what? I felt bad about it. Somebody please knock some sense in me! Here is this guy who was going to take advantage of me and I felt bad that he didn't?!

Who am I kidding? I did have some sort of physical attraction towards him when I first met him. But he's married. I'm even fond of his wife and 2 kids. I can't just have a fling with him now, can I? It'll be wrong and disrespectful. Oh great! I'm a player with a guilty conscience.

Shit! I can't stop thinking about that night. The thoughts what if... kept playing in my mind. It's just CRAZY! Hold on tight. It's going to be a very wild summer.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS