modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Thursday, June 05, 2003 @ 11:02 am

Dear Blogger,

Damn I don't feel like working today. I feel like staying at home and snuggle up in bed. I feel so light-headed today. It must be all that love-making yesterday :-)

I feel so in love again. For once in a very long time, I don't feel guilty at all. It wasn't the best but I don't feel guilty. Have I finally accepted the situation I'm in? I don't know. I hope this feeling lasts.

I'm a sucker for love, aren't I? *Love is in the air*

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS