modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Wednesday, June 18, 2003 @ 4:59 pm

Dear Blogger,

as I sat at the taxi stand outside my office, eating my 50 cent vanilla ice cream cone, I had the sudden urge to make babies.

There were all these signs telling me I'm ready for motherhood. I saw babies strolled past me. A taxi with a picture of babies on its doors stopped right in front of me. How can those not be signs from above?

The problem is, I don't know if I'm ready for marrigehood. It'll be nice to settle down. I'm so tired of sneaking into hotel rooms or making out at the staircase. Worse of all, my conscience is exhausting me. I want to be legally, religiously and morally wed. Not just for the sex of course, but I think by being legally, religiously and morally bound, I will feel secure.

It's really tiring playing dating games. I'm not good at it. Contrary to popular belief, I don't get asked out on dates every week. If I'm lucky, someone will ask me out once in a month.

I just want this game to be over. Of course I want to marry the man I love. I don't want to wake up every morning with someone I can't barely look at. Unless he's rich. I'll let him have as many mistresses as he wants. I digress.

He'll be coming home in 5 days. I'm counting down to that day. This time round, I'll make sure he's cuffed to the bedpost. I'm gonna blow him till he cum for sure. Wicked!

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS