modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Wednesday, May 21, 2003 @ 2:21 pm

Dear Blogger,

It's not fair that I think of him all the time but he doesn't even spare a thought for me. Today has been really hard on me because I feel so lonely. Every minute alone, either on the train to work, at my desk, out for lunch, or in the bus on the way home, I can't help but think of him. I think of the past, the present and the future. I'm almost crying as we speak.

Every police car, every man in uniform and every Aprillia bike reminds me of him. Is he thinking of me right now? I don't know. Does he see something on the streets that remind him of me. I don't know.

Oh God. I have to be strong. Please don't cry girl. It's hard but life has to go on. Don't break down now.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS