modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Thursday, May 01, 2003 @ 11:47 am

Dear Blogger,

I'm seriously thinking of moving out. Afterall, my parents have repeatedly ordered me to move out. It's always about the money. Is it my fault that he can't drive well?! Why does he always have to crash his car?! Does he think I'm made of money??? He thinks I've a million dollars in my bank account. He is always insulting me when he doesn't get the money he wanted from me. Like how I should be in school. Like how I've gotten myself a boyfriend. Fuck him!!!

I've already called several agents. I'm interested in getting a room of my own. Maybe I will do it. It's time to move out anyway. I hope they will be happy when I'm gone.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS