modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Sunday, May 18, 2003 @ 6:27 pm

Dear Blogger,

I still feel like shit. The whole day I couldn't help thinking that everything was all my fault. There were so many ifs in my mind that it made me believe that I was all to blame for the condition I'm in.

Perhaps I took him for granted. I believed that he would be there for me for a long, long time. If I had put in more effort into the relationship, then I wouldn't be in this mess, right?

Guys have a short life span. Just like me. They get bored easily. That's why they can't stick with one woman for a very long time. We women aren't helping either. We forgotten to dress up and put out all the stops on us because we thought that our man is there for life. That is why we have to start playing this cat and mouse game for real.

If we're too easy, guys will just take us for granted or they'd dump us for another prey. If we play too hard to get, guys will just quit without trying. Gone are the days when love conquers all. There are so many women here that we outnumber men 2 to 1. So men naturally have it going for them. It's like they're on a buffet trip and we are on the menu.

Well, I'm not going to make the same mistake again. I'm going to make myself deadly. Not that I'm going to kill anyone but there's this saying that goes, "The more beautiful the woman is, the more deadly she becomes".

I've given too much of myself to a guy once. Now it's payback time. Watch out boys. Modgurl's in town.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS