modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Monday, May 19, 2003 @ 10:04 am

Dear Blogger,

I don't know what I've done but my arms sore like hell! I don't remember doing any strenuous physical activities lately. In fact, I was probably the laziest girl on Earth yesterday. Slept half the day and watched TV the rest of the day.

I couldn't sleep at all last night. I meant I did sleep but I kept waking up every few hours. It's really wearing me out. My poor eyes. I'm sure I look like a panda now.

In the past, if I couldn't sleep, I'd just give him a call and talk to him in my little girl voice. I couldn't do that anymore. First of all, he doesn't pick up my calls and second of all, I shouldn't even call him in the first place.

Hehe. I told him I was going to look for a new lover. Many new lovers in fact. One for each part of my body. Then, I can start an orgy. The Tanglin boys are not bad. Maybe I should give these boys a chance. *LOL*

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS