modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Tuesday, May 20, 2003 @ 10:00 am

Dear Blogger,

I couldn't sleep again last night. I remembered I was tired and I slept early, but I woke up at 1am. I was wide awake and I kept turning and tossing on my bed. There wasn't really anything on my mind but I just had this feeling that something was not right.

I must have fallen asleep again because the next thing I remembered was the alarm went off at 5:30am. After years of having alarm clocks, you'll get immuned to the ringing. I kept asking myself what's the point of setting the alarm clock to say... 5:30 in the morning, if you'll just get off your bed, shut the damn thing off and go back to sleep. Thank goodness I'm an early riser because the next thing I knew, it's 6:30am already.

Within that 1 hour of sleep (nap?), I had one of those strange dreams again. The subject this time, vampires. I know there was no Buffy on TV last night and I'm definitely sure there were no horror movies on telly. Heck! I didn't even watch TV last night!

I have a thing for vampires. It's all Tom Cruise and Gary Oldman's fault. They were charming, romantic creatures. Something about sinking their teeth down my neck seems so erotic. Anyway, last night's dream was anything BUT erotic.

Me and some friends were on a vampire hunt aka Buffy the Vampire Slayer. There was this guy in my dream who had an interest on me. Guess who? Nope. It's none of the guys I know for real. It's that guy who played Ice Man in X2. He's kind of cute don't you think?

In the first half of the dream, we were on this plain field which I think used to be a burial ground. Even in my dream, I could feel strong sensations there. What we came across was not vampires but a lonely ghost. Thank goodness he didn't look scary at all. But the feeling of a strong presence really made my little hairs stand on end.

There were vampires in my dream. I even had a custom-made stake! I remembered we had a fight with some really ugly vampires in some building. It was really intense. The dream didn't last long for me to remember if there were any casualties though, besides the vampires of course.

So, what does this mean? I don't know. But that Ice Man guy was really adorable. I don't mind dreaming of him every night. I hope the next dream will be of him and me in a steamy situation.

I've brought a pouch today. That pouch will function as a coin bank for awhile. This is what I'm going to do. Everytime I have the urge to contact THAT guy in any sort of way, I'm going to deposit 10 cents into the pouch. Hey! That's the Singaporean way! If you're going to teach someone a lesson, do it where it hurts the most: the POCKET!

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS