modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Monday, May 05, 2003 @ 10:51 am

Dear Blogger,

He did it again! That bugger! We were supposed to spend the weekend together and I had all these wonderful plans for him. Guess what? On Saturday night, instead of fetching me from work at 10pm, he overslept! The fact that he didn't even hear his phone rang countless times made my blood boil even more. Then on Sunday night, after I've cooled off that is, he forgotten about me! I can't believe him. I really cannot believe him.

I had all these surprises for him. I bought some toys to play with. Adult toys. Not dildos and stuff. I'm not really into those kinky shit. I bought a set of glow-in-the-dark handcuffs and glow-in-the-dark condoms. I thought it would be hilarious to try on but we won't know now, would we?

Despite the way he treated me, I still love him. I still can't figure it out. My whole body is telling me to dump him but there's this little voice somewhere in my body telling me to stay. It's like that show "Herman's Head". An old, short-lived show anyway. In that show, there's all this characters in Herman's Head always quarelling about what will be the best decision to take for everyday tasks. One of these days, I'm going to go bonkers. That's for sure.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS