modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Friday, May 23, 2003 @ 3:44 pm

Dear Blogger,

Give me a reason why I should be here. I can't seem to find any reason at all. What have I done? What will people remember me by? I'm not significant when I'm alive. Therefore, I'm not significant when I'm dead.

You may think me morbid to talk about death all the time, but I just don't have the will to live. I am just a joke to the health professionals and I am definitely a nuisance to the others. People keep saying to me to get over it. But they just don't understand.

If I'm of no use to anyone, then why am I here? I know it's wrong to wish for bad things, but if He loves me as He says He does, then please God take me away from here.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS