modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Monday, April 28, 2003 @ 4:19 pm

Dear Blogger,

Today's triage duty is a nightmare. There was just too many staff involved. I couldn't understand their way of working. It was just too chaotic. And I have to do this for most days of the week. Spare me.

Last night, I don't know what I ate but I had a terrible, terrible headache. I even threw up! It was so gross and so painful that I cried. I popped in 4 aspirins but I couldn't sleep till half an hour later. My head was like throbbing to a techno beat. It was terrible!

Gosh I feel like having ice cream right now. A treat for the hard work I've put on this morning. Wait a minute! Haven't I been eating too much junk lately??? HELLO! You're on a diet girl. Focus!

Din has been acting a little lovey dovey. I guess he's doing it because he doesn't want to spoil the mood for this weekend's date. I initiated it. I guess he deserved it. I really miss him. I miss those eyes, the smile, that touch. Above all, I miss his kiss. I think he's the best kisser I know. I watched Princess Diaries over the weekend and the princess described how a good kiss should feel like. She said the kiss should make her pop. i.e. it should make her leg go up. *LOL*

Well... Din's kiss doesn't make my leg go up, but it sure makes my kness weak. There's something about his kiss that makes my soul melt like butter in a saucepan. Cher sang that if you want to know if he loves you so, it's in his kiss.

Sincerely,
modgurl.


back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS