modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Thursday, April 17, 2003 @ 8:50 am

Dear Blogger,

please shoot me. I've said before that if I ever contact him again, I'll shoot myself. So, please pass me a gun. Hmm... guns are banned in Singapore. Beat me to death then. I don't care how just kill me already!

I called him last night, thinking that he's at work. I just wanted to wish him goodnight. Don't ask me why I do it. I should have just knock my head against the wall. As usual, he didn't pick up the phone. Both phones. He paged me 10 minutes later while I was about to wander into slumberland. I diverted my phone to pager nowadays. I returned his page. Guess what? He's asleep. At home!

He didn't work yesterday. He didn't work a few days ago. And he didn't work last night! What's going on?! He said he was on MC. His shoulder hurts. Should I believe him? I didn't last night.

One thing about him that I truly despise is the way he pretends to listen to you but he is obviously asleep! I can hear him snoring for heaven's sake! And when he does talk to you, he mumbles or rambles. Usually, his mumblings don't make sense. At one time, he called out a different girl's name. My alarm just went haywire.

On a lighter note, I cooked this morning. That's right. I cooked. I didn't mean to cook. It was pure accidental. I wanted to cook instant noodles for breakfast and I ended up cooking some vege chowder soup. I'm so proud of myself.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS