modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Tuesday, April 22, 2003 @ 1:05 pm

Dear Blogger,

Once again, he managed to make me cry. I don't know why I keep getting myself into this shit. Has he cast a spell over me or something?! Why can't I just ignore him?! Why did I have to lift my fingers to dial his numbers?! Why did I risk losing my appetite to talk to him on the phone?! He is such a DICKHEAD!!! And I'm the STUPID WHORE who comes running back to him. I hate myself.

He is not even interested in anything else other than sex. He is a sex maniac! He may have even done it with other girls. Why should I care?! FUCK HIM!!!

How could I be so stupid as to let a piece of shit like him get the better of me like that?! If I could turn back time, I will kick his balls to space. Yeah. I would do that. Actually, that would not even hurt as much as how I'm feeling right now. I'm seething with rage. The bastard!

From now on, I shall be on my own. There shall be no master in my life. Let this be my oath.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS