modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Wednesday, April 16, 2003 @ 12:12 pm

Dear Blogger,

I'm thinking of him. I can't stop thinking of him. I wonder what is he doing right now? He's probably asleep. How can I stop thinking of him? It's giving me a headache.

I've even thought of going to his place over lunch. But that's very silly. I quickly brush that thought away. I've also thought of asking him to spend the night with me over Good Friday. That's even more silly.

I wish life is so simple. Matters of the heart are never simple. Oh my head! It really hurts. I feel so jaded and weak. What can I do? The thoughts of him are eating my life away.

Why does this have to happen to me? I just want it all to go away. Where's my angel? Where's my knight in shining armour? Oh God. I'm so tired.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS