modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Friday, April 25, 2003 @ 3:38 pm

Dear Blogger,

I'm on the hunt for the perfect scent for me. I've sprayed on Escada's Sentiment for almost 3 years now. Every girl I know is spraying that on themselves now. It's time for a change.

I'm looking for a scent that best describes my personality. It has to leave a lasting impression on everyone in the room. So, it has to be something strong right? It also has to inspire me. Inspire me to do what I'm not too sure, but just inspire me to accomplish great things.

On the top of my fragrance list as of now is... Chanel's Chance. It's a very new fragrance and very expensive. For my budget that is. And it doesn't even come with free gifts! I like the scent but if only it wasn't Chanel. I suspect I'm paying the hundred odd dollars for the brand name itself.

I'm going for a haircut tomorrow. It's been 4 months since my last radical hairdo. I want it really short this time. I know some people are complaining that the current hairstyle is already too short. But hey, it's my hair!

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS