modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Tuesday, April 15, 2003 @ 4:45 pm

Dear Blogger,

I just came back from screening duty at the wards. I am so tired! Not physically tired, but brain tired. I need a long break. Just to recharge myself. It looks like I'm going to be tired for long because this SARS situation doesn't look like it's going to end anytime soon.

He asked me to come over to his place during lunch. And I replied him. I know I shouldn't. I've already said that I should not contact him at all. I should just shoot myself in the head.

He was very persistant. I told him no, I'm working. What is wrong with that guy?! I told him so many times that I don't want to do IT anymore. He just doesn't get it in his head. Perhaps there's nothing in his head but a sex sponge that's disguised as a brain. What do I have to do to make him understand?

I've just asked him out for dinner. I know. I'm very stupid. I didn't want to contact him but I asked him out for dinner. I'm a confused person aren't I? I don't even know what I want. He hasn't replied. He's probably asleep. I'm not going to bother. I'll just go home and pray that my mum cooked tonight. Besides, I'm tired right?

I've told him I want to have a baby. Yeah. Another stupid thing to do. I'm feeling baby-mushy again. I can't help it! Working in a maternity hospital makes you think like having babies all the time.

But I really do want to have a baby. I want to experience the joys of motherhood. I don't mind the pain (literally and figuratively speaking). I want to give birth to my own flesh and blood. I know I will be a good mother. I may not look like it, but I do have maternal instincts. Sooner or later, I'm going to see dancing babies in broad daylight.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS