modgurl's
blog*spot
posts are personal. open-mindedness is essential.
who am i

Name: modgurl
Location: Singapore

New mom. New woman. Born in Singapore. Raised in the World Wide Web.
Tuesday, April 15, 2003 @ 10:19 pm

Dear Blogger,

He sms me. He asked me if he could, in his words and I quote, "let go of the thing inside". THE NERVE!!! It just makes me so furious! So mad! Is that all he cares about?! Sex?! One part of me just wants to beat him up to pulp. The other just wants to ignore him. I chose the latter. I'm already so tired. I don't wish to drain whatever energy I've left.

Perhaps I'm better off without him. I'm an intelligent adult. I deserve better than this.

Sincerely,
modgurl.

back to top

latest post  ::  newer post  ::  older post
archives

recent posts

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS